Sometimes we just want to put PDF (Portable Document Format) into our website. We find it easier to just add the document right directly into the website without sacrificing its quality and layout. Today, I am going to share to you a very basic yet effective way of integrating PDF into your website.
1. First, you need to install a plugin called “Google Doc Embedder”. You can do this by going to WP Dashboard > Plugins > Add New > Search for plugin keyword “Google Doc Embedder” > Install it.
2. Once you already installed the plugin, create a New Page > Add Media > Upload the PDF file > then click “Insert into page”.
3. Copy the URL of the page that you just created. You can directly copy the URL beside the permalink. Publish the webpage and view it online.
4. Now, go back to the WP Dashboard and create another page for the buttons. New Page > Add New. Click on Backend Editor > Add Element > Button.
Note: Under the edit button, change the text of your button, URL (this should be the URL which we had just copied earlier), choose your button color then save it.
5. View your page now and test the button online.
Here is a video tutorial that will walk you through on how to do the instructions above.