1. From the Visual Composer editor, click Add Element.
2. Under Add Element box, search for Single Image and click it.
3. The Single Image Settings box will appear. Below that, click Add Image.
4. In the Set Image box, you can either upload a new image or use the existing image in the media library. Once image is uploaded or selected, click Set Image button at the bottom right.
5. You will be brought back to Single Image Settings again. Under image size, type in the word or value “large”. Choose the desired image alignment and then click on Save Changes.
6. Update or publish the page and view your image online.
Here is a quick video walk through on this tutorial: