1. Visit www.dropbox.com and login with your account. If you are already logged in then you will go straight to your file view page.
2. Click through to the folder where you have files you would like to restore to a previous version.
3. Select with a right click on the file you would like to restore (must be one file at a time there is no multi-select or batch mode for this process) – you can use the ‘more’ drop down menu on the top right instead of right click if you want.
4. On the drop down menu select the previous versions option.
5. On the restore page you will have an option to select the previous file version that you want to restore. Click the radio button on that row and then press the restore button.
6. Repeat the process for as many times as there are files you need to restore.