This tutorial will guide you how to quickly edit/update your slide(s) in Revolution Slider.
1. Login to your WordPress Admin and click on Revolution Slider at the left pane,then click on Edit Slides.
2. From the slides list, look for the specific image that you would like to change or update, then click on Edit Slide.
3. Under Slider Main Image / Background, select Image BG then click on Change Image button.
4. Upload the file that you would like to add, then insert it.
5. Save it by clicking on the green square button at the right until it says “Slides updated“.
6. View your site online and see if the new image is showing already.